Emotional Intelligence 101
Learn to recognize specific styles in people -- and why adapting is key for increased productivity and effectiveness.
Discover the vital role emotional intelligence plays in your productivity and effectiveness.
Learn to recognize the different styles in people and why adapting is so important in relationship management.
In this course you will learn:
- How Emotional Intelligence impacts the workplace
- Definitions of Emotional Intelligence
- The secret to how EQ makes a workplace more effective
- The EQ model explained
- Cognitive Styles and their affiliated emotions
- Behavioral Styles and their affiliated emotions
- Motivational Preferences and their affiliated emotions
Daniel Bobinski is the founder and president of Leadership Development, Inc., an international training and consulting company he started in 1989.
Daniel has been a management-leadership coach, keynote speaker, and an expert in "how people learn" for more than 30 years. He also:
- Served six years in the US Navy (he was in charge of training for his division)
- Served as president of American Society for Training & Development, Eastern Idaho Chapter
- Taught a variety of management classes in two different colleges as an adjunct professor at Idaho State University
Additionally, Daniel is the author or co-author of:
- Creating Passion-Driven Teams (a New York Times best-seller)
- Removing Obstacles to Success
- The Teacher’s Intellect (co-authored with the late Dr. Dennis R. Rader)
- Become a Student of Your Students (co-authored with his wife, Jeralynne)
- Mission & Vision Statements: Concepts and Cases
- The Art of Workplace Counseling
When Daniel is not conducting training, he writes monthly workplace-issue columns for several national magazines and
Daniel has been interviewed extensively on radio shows across the country, and also by CNN, Fox News, and ESPN.He is a popular trainer and keynote speaker, presenting regularly at conferences across the country.
Education & Certifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Workforce Education & Development from Southern Illinois University (graduated summa cum laude).
- Masters degree in Training & Development from Idaho State University (honors grad)
- “All but dissertation” at the University of Idaho for a Ph.D. in Organizational Learning and Leadership
- Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Certified Values and Motivators Analyst